Join us in working towards a community where people living with HIV/AIDS are free to live purposeful and actively engaged lives in an accepting, inclusive community.
Share your time, skills, and energy in this immensely rewarding experience with the members of The Heart of Richmond AIDS Society (HORAS). We invite you to join our wonderful community ambassadors to help generate awareness our goals, services, and needs.
Being a part of our team is also a great way to:
- Obtain personal satisfaction
- Gain insight into the non-profit sector and the care, treatment, and support of people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Learn and/or improve on-the-job and transferable skills
- Improve self-confidence through meeting and working with a variety of people in different situations.
- Have a fun, fulfilling, and meaningful time
To become a volunteer:
- Fill out the attached application form and email it to email@example.com or by mail to 303-6411 Buswell Street, Richmond, BC V6Y 2G5
- Email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about volunteering, please contact:
- Bi-Weekly Gatherings
- Heart & Soul! Annual Dinner and Dance Fundraiser
- St. Paddy’s Get Lucky Campaign – Event Helper
- Outreach Support – driver of members to appointments
- Board Positions
- Grant Researcher